That´s the way to enjoy summer
The Nockberge mountains and peaks are really gentle. You can regain energy and explore way more around the area. Get inspired...
Nockberge in winter
Everyone who loves wintersports also loves Bad Kleinkirchheim and the Nockberge.
Skiing, snowboarding, off slope touring, nordic cruising or winterhiking…
A day full of sports ends with relaxing hours in the romantic huts or a wellness evening at one of the thermal spas!
- more than 100km of well-groomed slopes
- 24 cableways and skilifts
news of the skiing area
- worldcup slope Franz Klammer
- kids slope, snowpark, snowtubing and magic carpets for the kids
- 3 ski school meeting points
- trails for winter hiking & ski tours, ice skating area and natural snow sledging runs
- racing slopes with timing
- shuttle free of charge
- INTERSPORT Rent with storage possibility and service offers
cross country skiing track and golf course
In summer the golf balls are flying across the green of the 18-hole-golf course Bad Kleinkirchheim. Have a good time at the green and enjoy the additional training effect of the altitude.
And in winter the cross country skiers use the 8km round course of the Römerloipe. If there is enough natural snow the cross country skiing track has a total length of 45 kilometres. The track is crossing the Bad Kleinkirchheim valley and is known for best maintenance and astonishing nature.